Can you break up with a partner who farts often?

As weird as it may probably seem, a man told breaking news africa recently that he broke up with his

wife of two years because she used to fart frequently. Because they had no issue, he said it was easier for him to break up. He complained that he couldn’t keep up with a partner who farts frequently as it affects him psychologically. Due to this revelation, some Nigerians were asked whether they too could break up with partners who fart often

Breaking up is an extreme action

Imosun Opuru

It’s a natural phenomenon, who does not fart? I think breaking up because he farts too much is not the solution. It is an action taken too extreme. Imagine being asked by a friend or a family member the cause of our separation and I tell them it’s because he farts too much. I assume their response would be, “you’re probably insane.” And if you really look at the matter, it’s insanity. I can’t condone a partner who lacks etiquettes, but all the same, one should tread carefully and resolve issues more in a mature manner.

She needs to caution herself

Olaitan Alabelewe

I can’t tolerate such habit, it’s embarrassing. Doing it frequently while in a room with one person is bad enough, not to talk of doing it among many people. And if one starts a habit from within, one day, he or she would extend it without. That’s bad. If she still wants me, she has to caution herself so that she would not embarrass me someday in the midst of friends.

He must control himself

Donald Sona

He has to repent and promise me that he’s going to stop it. I don’t think it’s an illness; it’s just that some people lack control over certain things. How could a man be farting uncontrollably? He has to be ashamed of himself or else he would cause people not to associate with him. To be sincere, I wouldn’t like it, but if he heeds my advice and repents of his shameful action, I will forgive him. Breakup is not the solution.

I can break up with her

Macdonald Onyebuchi

If we’re yet to marry, of course, I can. It is definitely not a crime. It can be nauseating being with someone who does that like she has no conscience. She should learn to control herself. Gone are the days when you say love is blind and covers multitudes of sins. Today, it is not like that. Love sees well and cannot cover everything. Anything one can’t cope with in a relationship could lead to regret later in the future.

If he does it frequently, I’ll caution him

Ogunmola Ajoke

For as many times as he keeps doing that, that’s the number of times I’ll keep cautioning him. Really, it’s a bad action and irritating, but God has given us the abilities to control ourselves. It’s not that he cannot control himself, but bad habits are difficult to break. Once an action becomes a habit, it causes an embarrassment. I will keep finding a way to tell him of how awful his action is, but if he does not yield to correction and still cannot control himself, anything can happen.

Counselling helps better than breakup

Edward Anwo

Such a woman sure needs counselling, not breakup. Love should motivate me to seek for solution to her problem because it’s really a problem. She could eat fruits and vegetables more than other food that could cause the problem. Farting could become a frequent action when one eats wrongly – like eating beans or egg in the night before going to bed. Such will cause a disruption in the flow of air in the night. The whole room will be filled with the smell. If that’s her problem, I’ll tell her how to eat. We can find solution together if I intend to spend the rest of my life with her.

I’ll limit hanging out with him

Joseph Fejiro

It’s very easy. I will restrain myself from being with him every time. Such habit could cause unending embarrassment, not only to him, but even to me and I can’t cope with it. Whatever one can avoid, one should avoid it. If there is any psychological help that could help him, I’ll gladly help in the area. At least if one loves someone, one should be able to explore all possible means to get a problem solved.

Yes, I can

Onisoma Kos-Ikah

It is horrible and it happen


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Privacy Policy | Vinetech Web Solutions
Copyright © 2015. Breaking News - All Rights Reserved
Created by
Proudly powered by Blogger